28 March 2010

Sister Dolls

A few weeks ago I had a special order for some Easter Dolls. Susan asked if they could be finished by Easter, and I assured her they could. Unfortunately, I can't assure her that they will also arrive by Easter, because I had to do a special order for some doll hair and it only arrived yesterday. Anyhow, these three sisters are getting specialized dolls from their Mom for Easter (or shortly after, depending on how fast the mail goes). I wanted to share them because they turned out beautifully (I think) and to show just how specialized you can request your dolls:

Meet three sisters, Abbie Ann, Annie Grace and Susy Anna:

sisters

It was Susy Anna who held the group up, not her fault, I just didn't have any curly black doll hair and she had to have it. I'm glad Susan said to wait for it, because I think it is just lovely!

Susy Anna

Annie Grace:

Annie Grace

and Abbie Ann:

Abbie  Ann

I certainly hope the girls love them, Georgia does, though she said that Susy Anna's black hair wasn't nice, she should have pink hair too...

No comments:

Post a Comment