24 February 2011

Introducing: Tasha

My little business (In der Puppenecke), while not thriving, is still sputtering along. Well okay, it's been at a standstill for a long while now, and not a little because I've been seriously lax at creating any more dolls. An acquaintance has recently started up her own business (sitzriesen.de, check it out) and inspired me to at least finish this one doll, who has been hiding out in the 'to be finished box' for nearly 8 months now. She was so close to being finished, that once I set my mind to it, I had her ready to go by this afternoon.

When she was finished, I realized she was not really an 'Annie', and inspired by the TV show: Life Interrupted, I named her Tasha. I am actually quite taken with Tasha, and if I only had the space, I'd prefer to keep her here for a good long time. As space is one of many things I am lacking, I hope she finds a new home soon!

tasha_2403web

Tasha can be purchased at In der Puppenecke, where she has joined a number of other Annie's, still waiting to be adopted. Like all dolls at In der Puppenecke, she can be made to order, just drop me a line and let me know! Tasha herself is also ready to come to you as is, so if you love her as much as I do, or know someone would would like to add her to their collection, hurry on over to Dawanda!

Please remember, as of this time, all dolls I have created are not suitable for children under 13, as they are rather delicate for hard play. I am looking into creating kid-friendly ragdolls in future, please check back if you are interested!

Also, if you are on Facebook, like my raggies and want to be informed of new developments, please 'like us'!

No comments:

Post a Comment